When there is no soul-searching, is the soul still there?
from The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark

We'll build new traditions in place of the old
'Cause life without revision will silence our souls
from "Snow" by Sleeping at Last

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time Keeps on Slippin', Slippin', Slippin' into the Future...

I cannot believe it is nearly July!  I would say that I don't know where summer has gone, but I am thankful that I can say that I do.  I can mark where the time has gone.  It has gone to time with friends and family, to professional growth, to reading, to cleaning, to so many things that I have needed to do and wanted to do.  June has not been wasted, but it has been spent, and I am a little on edge about the rest of my summer because there is so much more I want to do and I just hope that I can get to it all.  I have only managed to read a few books, and my "recently read" list on this blog is pitifully only four books long, and 75% of the list consists of children's books!  I need to get reading, and I need to continue even after August arrives.  This little post exists for nothing more than to remind myself that time is moving quickly, and I need to stay driven!

No comments:

Post a Comment